Check Out Our In-Depth Blogs for
All of Your Legal Needs
The law is extensive, and when approached properly, can provide a remedy or solution for almost any problem. From defending your rights to starting your business, it’s vital to know how legal factors can influence your life. We design our videos to provide detailed information in an easy-to-understand format. That way, you gain the confidence to take on legal challenges — whether you seek our services or not.
Learn about the law without feeling overwhelmed. We are your point of access to all the information you didn’t know you needed to know.
Recent Blog Posts
- Is a Bonus a ‘Wage’?: Not According to this Connecticut Supreme Court Decision
- Policy of Enforcing Connecticut Non-Compete Agreements to Protect Employer’s Interests
- When is A Non-Compete Geographical Limitation Unreasonable?
- Connecticut Federal Court Applies Louisiana Law to Enforce Non-Compete to Protect Confidential Information
- Connecticut Court Uses Oral Agreement to Substantiate Consideration for Non-Compete Agreement
- Family Law
- In the News
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury
- Special Education Law
- U5 and FINRA
Explore the Maya Murphy video blog, available at www.youtube.com/MayaLawyers. Our video channel provides simple and understandable explanations of legal principles, as well as up-to-date legal news.
Explore our extensive collection of blog articles written with our clients in mind. These articles cover a multitude of legal topics from understanding whether you have an employment law claim to learning to navigate your divorce and family law matters.
Tell Us What You Want to Know
Have a suggestion for a topic not yet covered? Contact us today to let us know your legal questions pertaining to business law and litigation, criminal defense, education law, employment and labor law, estate planning and probate, matrimonial and family law, personal injury, civil litigation and mediation.