If your boss is not sharing your earned tips this may be considered wage theft.  You may need to hire an attorney in order to file a complaint with the Connecticut Department of Labor.  The Department of Labor takes wage theft very seriously and you may have a solid case against your employer.

If you have any questions related to employment law in Connecticut, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at JMaya@Mayalaw.com.