You have an obligation to produce documents requested for deposition regardless of whether the opposing side has produced the documents or not.  If the opposing side has filed a motion for an extension of time then they might have been granted additional time to comply by the court.  You have the option to file for an extension of time, if you would like.  It would be helpful for you to consult with an experienced trial attorney in this matter to educate you on the rules of practice in Connecticut and the best way to proceed in this scenario.

If you have any questions regarding litigation in Connecticut, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at