You may stop a default judgment for failure to plead by seeking leave of court by motioning to file an answer to the complaint.  If your motion to file an answer is granted then you may submit your answer to the court, or any other motion you may wish to file.

If you have any questions regarding litigation in Connecticut, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at