If you are the victim of harassment at work you must be sure to report it to your supervisor.  If you feel that your supervisor has not taken appropriate measures in the situation then you should consider contacting an employment attorney.  An employment attorney will educate you on what steps you need to take to file a complaint with the Connecticut Human Rights Organization. 

If you have any further questions related to employment law in Connecticut, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at JMaya@Mayalaw.com.