As per any legal question, a detailed review of the facts of the case would be necessary to fully address whether or not you would be qualified to be reimbursed for your losses.  Generally, you should continue to be covered by worker’s comp until your injury has subsided and your case has been closed.  I would recommend consulting an attorney who is familiar with all aspects of employment law and can adequately address every issue you have here.

If you have any questions regarding employment law in Connecticut, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at