If I Am Still Living in Our Marital Apartment and Am on the Lease, Am I Legally Entitled to Remain in the Apartment?

If you are navigating a divorce and are unsure of whether you are entitled to retain residence over the marital property, it would be in your best interest to consult an experienced divorce attorney.  An experienced divorce attorney has likely handled this situation countless times and can educate you on the best manner to proceed.

If you have any further questions regarding divorce law in Connecticut, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at JMaya@Mayalaw.com.