SEPTEMBER 20 @ 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM
Lauren A. Jacobson, Esq. and Robert G. Brody, Esq. will be presenting “New Laws Impacting Connecticut Employers – What you Need to Know” for the Fairfield County Bar Association.
About the Program
The Connecticut General Assembly recently enacted a number of significant employment laws at the end of its recent regular and special sessions that will dramatically affect our state. This program will highlight the most prominent legislation passed, and provide important updates on what employers need to know. Topics will include, among others:
- Mandatory Salary Range Disclosure for Applicants and Employees
- New Sex Wage Discrimination Standard: Moving from “Equal” to “Comparable” Work
- Covid Recall-by-Seniority Law for Certain Employees Laid Off in the Hotel, Food Service and Building Service Industries
- New Workplace Rules for Regulating Recreational Marijuana
- New Breastfeeding Guidelines
- The CROWN ACT- “Creating A Respectful And Open World For Natural Hair” – Protection Again Discrimination Based on Race-Based Hair Styles
Click here to register.