If a condo owner has a problem they should first consult with the property management company.  The property management company serves as an agent for the condo association, and they should therefore be responsive to a condo owner’s needs or concerns.  If for some reason the property management company is not responsive, then a condo owner would be wise to consult the president of the Condo Board.  If the Condo Board is unresponsive after this it may be wise to consult an attorney to represent you while dealing with the Board.

Should you have any questions regarding housing in Connecticut, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at JMaya@Mayalaw.com.