If you have signed a document in court stating that you will leave an apartment by a certain date, and have failed to leave by that date, a court officer will likely come to your apartment after you were supposed to have left.  If you have not left, your door will likely be locked by a court officer and you will not be entitled to any further entry.  As stated, your possessions may be considered abandoned if they remain in the apartment after this date.  You may choose to consult with an attorney if you do not know what your next step of action should be.

If you have any questions related to the content above, please contact Joseph C. Maya, Esq. at (203) 221-3100 or e-mail him directly at JMaya@Mayalaw.com.